NEW Design! Two Scarf Extra-Long Twist

Oooh!  Do you have a quick minute?  I'm so excited to share this video with Y'all!  I came up with this unique wrap today and I just HAD TO make a video tutorial to show you how to wrap it up!


I started with my "Royal Heights" volumizer by Wendy Banuelos.  I tied a white shimmer scarf for a base, leaving one leg extra-long and the other one short.  I then took a bright solid blue scarf and layered it on top, leaving one extra-long leg and a short one, again.  I brought the two long legs to the left side of my face and twisted them together, wrapped the twist snugly around my crown, towards the right side of my face.  Finally, I brought the short legs forward to hold the twist, then wrapped the twist around them, brought the twist forward, and tucked it in under the blue scarf layer at the top of my head.  I added a silver stretchy headband as a sparkly accent!

Would you like to see how I did it?  You can follow along with this tutorial!  Check it out!  It takes me less than 5 minutes to wrap this up!


What do you think?  Leave your comments below!  You can also follow me on Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/happeesupermom/.

Shalom, Y'all!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erev Shabbat Wrap!

Snapped.