Make Your Own Dry Herb Tinctures

I wanted to take a few minutes to talk with you about how to make your own medicinal tinctures for you & your family, using dry herbs and alcohol.  It's quick.  It's easy.  It's economical.  And it's helpful to support your family's health.

You'll need a few materials & ingredients:

  • clean, glass jar & secure lid
  • dry herbs
  • 40-50% consumable alcohol (I use vodka)
You'll want to do your research about which herbs would benefit you.  In this video, I show you several herbal tinctures I've made, I tell you what I expect them to help me with, and I show you how easy it is to make them yourself!



Comment below with your ideas and thoughts.  Also, let me know which herbs you'd like to use for your tinctures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erev Shabbat Wrap!

Snapped.