Just a Moment...

Howdy & Shalom!  Let me take just a moment to introduce myself...  



I'm a homeschooling mom of five.  My two daughters graduated from home and are soon to graduate from college.  I'm still educating my three sons at home.  We use a variety of homeschool curricula and resources, and my husband & I are in the process of writing our own homeschool curriculum.

I enjoy learning to "Do It Myself!"  And I'm a fervent believer in all-natural things.  So, I make my own household cleaning products, air fresheners, laundry detergent, personal care items (like toothpaste, deodorant, etc.), and I blend my own essential oils for me & my family.  I like to keep my fingers busy with crochet and jewelry making, and I am learning Hebrew!  I follow Torah and the whole Bible, to the best of my understanding, & like to talk about Bible Things.  I also wear headwraps and have posted a few tutorials for some of the wraps I do.  

This blog is for the purpose of sharing my thoughts, ideas, experiences, and skills with you.  I hope you enjoy what you find here.  💝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erev Shabbat Wrap!

Snapped.